Click on a Star to Rate
Overall: Placements: Faculty:
Engineering Colleges in India -> Engineering Colleges in Karnataka -> RTE Society's Rural Engineering College, Hulkoti (REC)
RTE Society's Rural Engineering College, Hulkoti (REC)
University : Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU)
Address : Hulkoti
Town/City : Hulkoti
District : Gadag
Pin Code : 582 205
State : Karnataka
Website : www.rechulkoti.edu.in
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 289097, 289253, 289427
Fax : 289589
AICTE Approval : AICTE Approved
Start year : 1980
Institution Type : Private
Link to Mandatory Disclosure : http://www.rechulkoti.edu.in/recmain.php?mainlink=md
Courses Offered : ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGG 60
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 30
TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY 30
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 60
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 120
AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING 30
CIVIL ENGINEERING 60
Other Information : Admission Terms
1. Mention the admission test being followed, name and address of the Test Agency and its URL (website).
The Common Entrance Test Cell of the Government of Karnataka is conducting the entrance test and prepares the ranking list.
70% of the allotted seats are filled by CET cell on the ranking.
30 % of the seats are of the Management Quota.
To Admit the students, applications will be called for the admission and merit list will be prepared.
The students will be called for counciling and admission will be given as per the merit.
2. Number of seats allotted to different Test Qualified candidates separately [AIEEE/CET (State conducted test/University tests)/Association conducted test]. ]
Eligibility criterion as per the extract of GO No. ED10TEC2006 for admission to Engineering Under Graduate Course.
* Applicant should be a citizen of India
* Should have appeared for the CET conducted by the CET Cell.
* Should have passed PUC-2 or equivalent examination securing not less than 45% aggregate of Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the following optional subjects- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology ,Computer Science & Electronics along with English as an optional subject.
* Minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility in case of SC/ST Candidates is 40% aggregate of Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the following optional subjects- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology ,Computer Science & Electronics along with English as an optional subject.
(This criterion is for free seat, Payment Seat & Management Seats.)
The Admission for free seat and payment seat shall be done by the directory of Technical Education Palace Road, Bangalore - 560001.The Candidate can contact this address during April / May every year and appear for Common Entrance Test (CET).
The REC Hulkoti offers a B.E. programme in 3 distinct courses namely Chemical, Automobile & Textile.
The Demand for these Engineers is ever increasing with the Quota System on Exports taken off and a vibrant MNC prticipation through collaborations.
These old courses are again being much sought after.
There is 100% Placement Assisitance done
INDRANEEL DAS28th May 2014 10:55am
lokesh14th June 2013 9:43am
Pradeep2nd July 2013 5:20pm
arif22nd September 2012 11:51am
Basu Ankad6th October 2012 2:56am
krishna8th August 2012 11:52pm
varun29th July 2012 3:49am
Page 1 of 1 (39 comments)
Note : The information on this page might not be the latest information. If you feel that any of the details mentioned above need to be modified, or if you feel any other details need to be added, please feel free to give us the information by adding a comment above